1. Shall coordinate and monitor and recommend the design and adoption of support framework for implementation of construction inputs, chemical jewelry and mining development strategy.
2. Provide capacity building support to region that support chemical, construction inputs, jewelry and mineral industry.
3. In collaboration with other stakeholders prepare and conduct practical training on technology, technical matters, finance, management and other tailor-made training’s that may assist the development and competitiveness of the construction inputs, chemical, jewelry and mineral industry.
4. Undertake international bench-marking studies to enhance the development and competitiveness of the construction inputs, chemical, jewelry and mineral industry. and facilitation the implementation of compiled best practices by the industry.
5. Provide capacity building support to the chemical, construction inputs, jewelry and mineral industry association so that they can play their proper role in the sector.
6. Collect, analyze and organize technological, and other data necessary for the development of the construction inputs, chemical, jewelry and mineral industry and disseminate same to use, as may be necessary.
7. Conduct studies and research that support the development of the construction inputs chemical, jewelry and mineral industry.
8. Work in collaboration with universities፣ institute and tvet in product and human resource development, conduct joint study and research activities, technology transfer assist the industry in establishing linkages with the university’s institute and tvet.
9. Support construction inputs፣ chemical jewelry and mineral industry to get product standard and certificate.
10. Shall facilitate ways in order to create coordinated and collaborative effort with different institutions, stakeholders, local and international institutions engaged in the construction material, chemicals, jewelry, mining development.
11. Prepare and disseminate project profiles and feasibility study that may help expansion of investment in the construction inputs፣ chemical jewelry and mineral industry follow up and assist project implementation and provide remedies for problems encountered during implementation, assist the industry in getting rid of investment bottlenecks and conduct promotional activities.
12. Extend support in the creation of input and output linkage
13. Support the development of input industry so as to ensure the regular availability of inputs to the industry in terms of variety, quantity and quality, extend the necessary support and follow up to ensure effective linkage among the actors of the sector based on the respective value chains starting from raw material up to global market.
14. Perform other related activities necessary for the attainment of its objectives.