The directorate shall be accountable to the director general and have the following duties:
1. Prepare, manage and coordinates the agency’s finance, purchase and property administration activities.
2. Shall assign and administers budget approved by the agency.
3. Enforce the agency’s finance and property management and usage based on the governments directive.
4. Shall collect the fee paid by customers and flows it to the concerned organ.
5. Updates accounts and asset records
6. Ensures inventory is balanced with records
7. Enforce revenue and expense accounts preparation.
8. Prepares cash flow and transmit to the concerned entities.
9. Shall approve purchases based on the authority granted by higher office.
10. Ensures any purchase is from suppliers registered by the agency and that have bank accounts.
11. Evaluate bid document in team and ensures the value of purchase is according to the directive
12. Shall provide clarification for requests procurement approving committee
13. Shall monitor and coordinate purchase conducted by third parties.
14. Ensures supply is up to the satisfaction of users.
15. Shall distribute purchased goods to the required service.
16. Shall dispose out of use it assets.
17. Shall conduct annual inventory counting
18. Shall prepare depreciation of fixed assets and reconcile the same with other accounts.
19. Conduct account audit.
20. Prepares result oriented plan for employees of the work process and conduct evaluation.